Sunday, July 25, 2010

JS needs free credit card points or Wii points

JS (location unkown) sent the following message to ActuallyFree.info:

"need creditcard or wii points"

JS, the way that is written could mean you need a credit card. If that were the case then I would suggest a rewards card. Use it for all your PLANNED purchases; ie. groceries, gas, etc. Don't go buying extra things just to get the "rewards", you'll end up spending more than you get back. Then pay the balance in full and on time every month. Don't carry a balance or you'll pay more in interest than you'll get in rewards. I'd only suggest this if you're are a "type A" person, the strict, motivated, follow things to the letter type of person. If you're simply a fun and easy going type of person and not the numbers planner, then I suggest not using a credit card at all.

I'm assuming you actually mean credit card points and wii points. The only way I know of to get credit card points is by using your credit card and the only plan I suggest is the one I already described.

The only way I know of to get wii points for free is through programs that are similar to ones described on the Get a Free Gadget page. This also requires a "type A" personality to pull off getting it for free, if it is even still possible. That page may be outdated and I haven't checked it in a while.

Another possible way to get free Wii points is by getting free cash and then buying Wii points. Check the Free Money page and I'd especially suggest the Bank Bonuses page.

Hope this helps, I'll keep my eye open for more options.

No comments: