Friday, December 24, 2010

My Christmas gift to you - Free Software

For the last few months I've been updating the Free Software page. I'm pleased to announce that its finished! Before the page listed about 20 items of free software. Now its a portal for an expanding directory of free software with over 200 pages, each listing free software programs in different categories. Each item of software has a link to the download page. It also has the link to the download page's review from SiteAdvisor.com to indicate whether Site Advisor found it to be a safe site to download from. Some of the software was also tested by me, which is also indicated.

Oh, and did I mention that I don't consider free trials to be actually free? That means that all the software listed on this directory is free forever. There may be paid upgrades available (some of which actually have free trials) but if the software is listed, then it has a free version that is free forever.

So here is my Christmas Gift to you:

Free Software


No comments: