Thursday, April 14, 2011

Get a Free Car . . . if you're a celebrity.

I just read an article on Yahoo! about car companies giving cars to celebrities. It makes a lot of sense to me. When a celebrity drives the car, its like getting tons of free publicity. The article is here:

Money for Nothin' and Cars for Free.

If you're not a celebrity however, there is still a chance that you can get free stuff by tapping into company budgets for advertising. If you want free clothes and get paid to wear clothes, then you could sell space on your clothes as a human billboard or brand ambassador. Read more on this page. And if you need a shirt to promote yourself with, you can get one at the Actually Free T-Shirt Store.

I've also heard that you can get paid to drive your car by selling ad space on your car. I haven't tried it yet, but from multiple sources I've seen the company FreeCarMedia.com pop up a few times. Read more on the Get Paid To page.

No comments: