Sunday, September 13, 2009

Free Money Success!

Recently a friend of mine at school looked over my shoulder while I was proof reading ActuallyFree.info for mistakes.

"Actually Free?" he said. "Do you really believe that?" "This website isn't real, especially that link that says 'free money'. You can't get money for free anywhere."

My friend was very surprised to find out that I was proofreading my own site! He was also much more open-minded when I told him that I have either tried what I have listed myself, cross-referenced it with a reliable third party source, or at the very least marked it with a "not tested" warning.

One of the sources that I've listed for free money is the ING Direct refer a friend program and the Virtual Bank refer a friend program. The person who signs up doesn't have to spend any money, just keep it in an account with these legitimate, FDIC-insured banks for a period of time. (The referral for Virtual Bank is for a money market account which is not FDIC insured, but checking and savings accounts at Virtual Bank are)

Someone last July requested a referral for Virtual Bank and followed up with me this week to thank me for the free $20 received (that means I received $20 too). The same person also requested a referral for ING direct, so my new "friend" will also be recieving another $25 for free (and I'll be receiving $10). Yes!

Free Money? Absolutely!

If you'd like a referral to either of these banks, don't hesitate to use the Contact Us form at ActuallyFree.info.

No comments: